Miami–March 17, 2014–Television personality, journalist, entrepreneur, wife and mom, Andrea Minski launches her own Spanish-language digital platform geared toward the modern-day working woman aptly titled “Mujer Balance.” The healthy lifestyle site is a one-stop resource with practical tips to help the 21st century woman strike that ever elusive work-life balance.
Andrea Minski is an exercise enthusiast and wholeheartedly believes that the first step toward being successful is to be healthy. That’s why she’s so passionate about teaching everything from simple workout routines to healthy recipes, without having to join a gym or spend a fortune on groceries.
Leveraging her skills as a journalist, Minski creates unrivaled content that appeals to Hispanic women from all walks of life, including sections on “Mujer Balance” such as:
- Mujer Balance de la Semana: Features an inspirational Latina every week.
- Ser Padres: Savvy parenting advice from the mother of two.
- Un Buen Look Hace la Diferencia: Quick beauty tips that don’t break the bank, ideal for the woman on the go.
- Cocina Conmigo: Often starring her toddler Sami, Minski shares easy-to-follow récipes that are both nutritious and family-friendly.
- Mi Casa es tu Casa: DIY kids crafts and fun home improvement projects for all seasons.
- Mujer Tecnologica: The latest tech trends demystified and real-world applications.
- Mi Fuente de Energia: Quick toning exercise techniques and at-home fitness routines that anyone can follow from the comfort of their homes. Most of the time she includes household objects—like cans and chairs—and even her kids!
As host of “Entre tú y yo” on Telemundo, Minski shares practical advice to new moms. She is also the brand ambassador for Johnson and Johnson in the Hispanic market, being the ideal image of the matriarch always striving to improve the well-being of her family.
“Mujer Balance” allows her to share with viewers on the most granular level and answer all the questions they’ve been asking her for years.
A former Miss Colombia beauty pageant contestant, Minski studied law in Bogota and completed a degree in Journalism from Suffolk University in Boston. She has worked on television shows in both her native Colombia and the United States, always following her passion to be in front of the camera. She is also the founder of Palosanto Media, a boutique agency specializing in new media campaigns in both the U.S. Hispanic and Latin America market.
The multi-faceted Minski personifies what “Mujer Balance” is all about and continuously shares no-nonsense advice with a Latina twist.
For more information on “Mujer Balance,” visit the site: http://mujerbalance.com/